For Real Estate Agents

The City of Stockton allows Real Estate Brokers or Agents authorized by the bank as the REO/BPO Agent to open a utility service account for a bank-owned property.


Opening an account requires the following:

  • Documentation of Assignment/Authorization as REO/BPO Broker or Agent, in place of rental agreement/ownership documents/property management agreement; and
  • REO/BPO Agent Personal Guarantee Form for payment of all utility charges owed on the account


The Broker or Agent will be responsible for all charges until an account closing request is received by the City with written verification.



External Links

There are currently no external links.

This City of Stockton web page last reviewed on --- 10/7/2020